Did you miss me? Did you miss my commentary?
Oh, come on.
If you’re wondering, I wasn’t on vacation. I was visiting my ancestral homeland – a vaguely club-shaped developing country in S. America – for a particularly “meh” 10-day family reunion.
I’ve now returned to the States – to a stuffy house, an antsy border collie, a katydid on the verge of death, an unfinished review, a new Russia sanctions bill, a surgery, an end to summer, and an inbox overflowing with emails. Yay!
A few things before I resume normal blogging:
- Ten days, three scheduled articles and only three comments? 😦
- The “Books” page has been renamed “Reviews”.
- A new page, “The Queue”, is now my to-read list’s permanent home.
- I’m floating all reviews for August. I don’t know how much I’ll be able to get done or which books I’ll finish by the 30th. Everything’s TBD.
- This Saturday’s Roundup will be long.